About Marcos Ciarrocchi
In this episode, I spoke with Marcos Ciarrocchi, a Venezuelan electronics engineer turned product manager. Marcos is a partner at Graphite, a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies. Customers include Ticketmaster, Thumbtack, MasterClass, and Honey. Additionally, Marcos is the co-founder of the Code for Venezuela, a non-profit side project dedicated to gathering talented technologists to address Venezuela’s needs.
About “Breaking into Product Management“
We spoke about product management, what is product growth, strategies to build the audience of digital products. Learn how to get started in a career as a product manager and the basic approach for informational interviews. Marcos talks about the qualities someone should have to be great at growth, as well as Code for Venezuela and one of the data-driven projects they are working on.
Connect with Marcos via Linkedin:
Want to help us grow? You can:
- Leave us an iTunes review:
- Send us a note with your thoughts to LatinosWhoTech@gmail.com
- Share it with a friend
- Universidad Simon Bolivar
- Politecnico Di Torino
- Code for Venezuela – To learn more about their initiatives
- Opencollective – For whoever wants to support Code for Venezuela
- Podcast episode on SEO with Graphite Founder, Ethan Smith
- Diseño Chachacha – The podcast about Latinos in design careers
- “Chaos Monkeys” – author of book: Antonio García Martinez and quote, “If we have data, let’s look at the data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine.” By Jim Barksdale, the former CEO of Netscape – book and quote summarizing growth
- Angostura– One of Code for Venezuela’s projects
Who is Hugo Castellanos?
Learn more about him on Linkedin